Overview of Hostel
A top clean centrally located downtown hostel recommended by Let's Go!!!
Reasonable prices, extra friendly staff, free WLAN, garage and a wide range of programs at your disposal!
If you are looking for huge rooms with lots of beds, try somewhere else. You will only find cute little semi-private
- Ferihegy International Airport: Repter-busz (Airport bus) to Kobanya-Kispest station -> metro 3 (blue line) to Nyugati (Western) Railway Station -> take tram no. 4-6 till Octogon -> 5 minute walk
or take the train from the airport to Nyugati (Western) Railway Station -> take tram no. 4-6 till Octogon -> 5 minute walk
- Keleti (Eastern) Railway Station: trolleybus 78, get off at the stop: Zichy Jen? utca (please note that trolleybus is neither a tram nor a bus so ask someone if you are not sure about the difference, it looks like a bus but it is operated by electricity)
- Nyugati (Western) Railway Station: take tram no. 4-6 till Octogon -> 5 minute walk
- Deli (Southern) Railway Station: metro 2 (red line) to Deak ter -> metro 1 (yellow line) to Opera. -> 1 minute walk
- Nepliget International Bus Terminal: metro 3 (blue line) to Arany Jnos utca Station -> cross the big road and you are in O street, the street of the hostel. Walk about 3 minutes until you find no.24-26.
It is very simple to get here no matter whether you come from the city or any other part of the country. If you take the train, you will arrive in the Western Railway Station (Nyugati plyaudvar) or you can take the north-south underground line (from the directions of jpest or Kispest)..
Conditions & Policy