Overview of Hostel
Free laundry after the 4th night.
If you like places with history and unique atmosphere you will love our cozy, small hostel in the heart of Budapest, close to the Danube bank, surrounded by history, classicist buildings and monuments to see.
Our goal is to feel yourself co
To reach us from the airport:
- Take the airport bus (200) to the last stop (Kobanya-kispest) and take the metro to Ferenciek tere.
- From Ferenciek tere turn 90 degrees left at the top of the escalator, go up the stairs to the ground level, turn 180 degrees and walk away from the bridge on the right side of the Avenue. Walk up the Avenue to reach Szep street (the first right). We are house number 5. Push the bell.
or just ask for a taxi at front of the Airport. It costs around 5500 HUF.
From the train stations Keleti and Deli:
- Go underground and catch the red metro line to Astoria. Take the escalator upstairs and walk to the far left exit marked Kossuth Lajos ut.
- Walk straight ahead 100 meters to reach Szep utca (the second left). We are house number 5. Push the bell.
From the bus station Nepliget and the train station Nyugati:
- Go underground and catch the blue metro line to Ferenciek tere. - From Ferenciek tere turn 90 degrees left at the top of the escalator, go up the stairs to the ground level, turn 180 degrees and walk away from the bridge on the right side of the Avenue. Walk up the Avenue to reach Szep street (the first right). We are house number 5. Push the bell.
-Go till the Erzsebet bridge ( White bridge) and go towards Pest side (East to West) up the Boulevar till the 3rd street (Magyar utca). Turn right, go up the street and turn right again on the first corner. Go up the street and reach Szep utca ( the first right)..
We are located in the heart of the city center. 5 minutes walk from the main street Vaci, Danube river, great Synagogue, National Museum and ruin bars district. Plus the metro lines and most buses connecting with the train and bus station and the airport.
Conditions & Policy
Free laundry after 4th night stay. Free breakfast. Free Budapest map. IMPORTANT INFORMATION Please be specific with your arrival time. Notify hostel in case arrival time is changing. If not, your bed or room could be sold. Balance due to be paid in cash upon arrival. Parties are not allowed in our facilities. READ CAREFULLY ( FOR MALE GROUPS ) If 6 or more males make a booking, it will be immediately canceled without any refund. -Groups will have to pay a 10 € refundable deposit per person to ensure hostel's rules about being quiet at nights, avoiding material damages in the property and for the provided keys. To ensure that the group will be quiet after 23 hours we will ask a caution deposit per person which will be returned at check out time. If the group breaks the hostel's rules staying in the common area overnight chatting or making noise or behaves bad without respect for the other fellow travellers or causes material damage to the property this caution will be not returned and the group will be asked to leave the hostel immediately without any refund. -Taxes are not included. This cost is 2 euros per person per night.