Overview of Hostel
The hostel had a very 'Old School' atmosphere which I think any backpacker will appreciate. Alex (The owner) keeps it real and will help you with absolutely anything you'll ever need. He adds one major factor of what modern style hostels are totally lacking: Humanity. If you're looking for a place t
EXTRAMELY EASY TO ACCESS
- Wherever you are in Budapest, take the red metro (M2/line 2) and get out at Kossuth square stop. The Budapest Centrum hostel is just a 3 minutes walk away.
- When you get out from Kossuth square metro stop, turn right and go about 20 meters.
- At the corner turn right again into Nador street. From there walk 2 minutes and you will find the hostel at THAI massage (You will see budapest Centrum sign just next to it).
From Ferihegy Budapest Airport:
The easiest way is to take a taxi. We also provide airport pick up, please contact via mail .
By Public Transport (2 single ticket needed)
- Get on the repter busz (airport bus) bus no 200 at the terminal and take off at the last stop (K?bnya Kispest).
- Take the blue line metro (M3/Line 3) toward pest-kzpont and travel till Arany Jnos utca.
Than at the Burger King street is the Arany Jnos utca go on it till Ndor than turn right. max5 min walk
From Budapest Keleti railway station: 1 single ticket needed
- Take the red line metro toward Deli pu. and travel till Kossuth square (4th stop).
From Budapest Nyugati railway station: 1 1 short section ticket needed
- Take the blue line metro (M3) toward K?bnya-Kispest and get out atArany Jnos utca (1st stop) 5 min walk
Or walk circa 10 minutes.
From Budapest Dli railway station: 1 short section ticket needed
- Take the red line metro toward rs Vezer Tere and travel till Kosuth square (3rd stop).
Npliget int. bus station: 1 ticket needed
- Take the blue line metro (M3) toward pest-kzpont and travel till Arany Jnos (7th stop)
EXTRAMELY EASY TO ACCESS.
20 restaurants 10 coffees 2 clubs 2 fitness clubs 14 banks 4 markets 3 pharmacies 50 fashion stores the best Hair salon in Budapest The Fashion Street (Lacoste, Boss, Zara, H&M, Bershka, Mexx, Benetton etc.) Andrassy Boulevard (Opera House, Budapest Broadway etc.) St. Stephen's Basilica 3 post office The Danube riverfront Chain Bridge St. Margaret Island where you can find many sport facilities and clubs The Szabadsgs Square The Parliament Bus lines and undergrounds
Conditions & Policy
Only cash payment accepted. Please note that we accept only people between the age of 18-40, we may ask you to produce proof of age and reserve to cancel your booking if you don't meet this criteria with no refund given. In case of no show, or late cancellation - 100% of the booking amount, charged plus charge fee. You can just upgrade your room. WE ARE NOT A PARTY HOSTEL, JUST COZY RELAXED ATHMOSPHERE Cancellation is 14 days before arrival